top of page
Combined travelcard/Mobility CarSharing
For as little as CHF 25, your ZVV Annual Travelcard can include access to Mobility CarSharing Switzerland.
ZVV Annual Travelcard + Mobility
Travelling in the ZVV region made easy: with a personalised annual travelcard (NetworkPass, 9 o'clock pass or BonusPass), you can travel freely 365 all year round in the travel zone for which your travelcard is valid.
For only CHF 25 more, travelling in the ZVV region gets easier still: with the ZVV Annual Travelcard + Mobility, you can access Mobility CarSharing Switzerland’s vehicles in 435 locations across the ZVV region. You can choose from a total of 2,600 vehicles across Switzerland 24 hours a day, seven days a week, whenever you need them. It doesn’t get much better than that!
Frequent Mobility users do better with the CHF 150 Mobility option.
Do you use a Mobility vehicle more than 3 hours a week or 165 hours a year? If so, you will probably do better to select the CHF 190 surcharge for your ZVV Annual Travelcard + Mobility. The CHF 25 surcharge allows you access to Mobility vehicles for an hourly rate that is CHF 1 higher than the Mobility standard rate. If you use a Mobility vehicle for more than 125 hours a year or 11 hours per month, the ZVV Annual Travelcard + Mobility for an additional CHF 190 makes sense, as you save on Mobility’s standard hourly rate.
Why should you choose the ZVV Annual Travelcard + Mobility?
- Public transport in the ZVV region gets you where you want to go quickly, on time and in style.
- If you need a car, the ZVV Annual Travelcard + Mobility lets you access Mobility’s fleet not only in the ZVV region, but across Switzerland.
- The ZVV Annual Travelcard + Mobility can cost you as little as CHF 25 per year on top of your regular ZVV subscription.
- The ZVV Annual Travelcard + Mobility only needs to be renewed once a year.
- You can order your ZVV Annual Travelcard + Mobility from the comfort of your own home.
7 a.m. to 11 p.m.: CHF
11 p.m. to 7 a.m.: CHF
up to 100 km: CHF
from 101 km: CHF
Rates effective from 13 December 2009. Prices may be changed.
Prices in CHF. Prices include: fuel, servicing, repairs, insurance, administration, vignette, parking space rent and VAT.