- From 1 November 2020, one visit per day will be allowed. There will be an entrance control by Securitas at the entrance.
- Special regulation for visiting gynaecological hospitals: Visitors are admitted to the gynaecological hospital by means of a pass issued by the respective ward.
- No hourly regulation. However, the usual visiting hours apply strictly.
- Health check: Visitors with respiratory diseases are not admitted to the hospital.
- Instruction regarding hygiene regulations, handing out and putting on the protective mask.
- Restrictions apply to visits to COVID patients. Please consult the treatment team before you come to the hospital for a visit.
We are aware that you would be particularly pleased to receive more visitors during your stay in hospital. This restriction is intended to protect you from infection with the corona virus during your stay in hospital.
Daily visiting hours: 1 pm to 8 pm
Special visiting hours:
- Women's Health Departement: 2 pm to 7 pm
- Intensive Care Unit: according to prior agreement – please call 044 416 11 11
For further information or to reach a patient, please contact the Triemli Hospital main phone line: 044 416 11 11.
Please note: At Triemli hospital it is possible to withdraw Swiss Francs or Euros with most credit cards (cash terminal in the entrance hall).