There for you: advisory service for mothers and fathers
Even in the first few years of its life, your child is developing into an individual with its own personality. It’s a joy to watch this happen – but sometimes it can raise certain questions too.
Don’t keep your questions to yourself! We’re here to offer you support and guidance in your role as the parent of a baby or child up to the age of 5.
Ask us if you have any questions about:
- Development and education
- Nutrition and care
- Difficult situations and how to deal with them
We can give you information on:
- Places to meet people and options for respite
- Courses and advice services
- Contact addresses for other specialist services and advice centres
Advice is free of charge. All our helpline advisors are under obligation to maintain confidentiality.
We can offer you help and advice at a large number of local advice centres, over the telephone or at your community welfare centre by appointment.
We’ll even come and see you at your home if that is what you need.