Visiting the Maternity Unit at Triemli
Come and find out what our maternity unit can offer you.
Datum: 27. Juni 2017, 19:15 - 21:00 Kalender importieren
Would you like to find out more about the Maternity
Unit at Triemli Hospital and our philosophy? Feel free to
come along to our information evening.
We will discuss the following themes:
- The safe and natural birth of your baby
- Our postnatal ward – being a family
- What our neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) offers
The contributors will be:
- Dr. med. Janina Wahlen, Senior Physician Frauenklinik Triemli
- Dr. med. Christina Stadlin, Senior Physician Pediatrics
- Tina Renold, Nurse postnatal ward (Mother Child Station)
- Jeannine Vogt, Midwife at the labour ward
Subject to availability, you will also get the chance to visit our labour and postnatal wards.
Ort: Cafeteria der Frauenklinik