Evening course: Childbirth class in English
An experienced midwife informs you about pregnacy, the birth of your baby and the time after delivery. We recommend to participate in this course after 28 weeks of pregnancy.
- different stages of labour
- visiting the delivery ward (if capacy allows)
- pain relief methods
- support options through your partner
- postpartum period (time after delivery)
- mild physical exercises
In four evenings, you will receive the most important information and all relevant issues will be explained, yet there is time for questions to be answered. During group work we will discuss different aspects before, during and after the delivery of your child. Although this is a couples course, women who want to attend alone are also warmly welcome.
What to wear/bring along
- comfortable clothes
- Evening course: Fr. 175.– per person / Fr. 350.– per couple (8 lessons in total)
- Registration for Evening course in English
Evening course (4 x 2 hours)