Triemli Corona virus testing centre
Attending with someone else*
If you are attending with someone else who also needs to be tested, a separate appointment needs to be booked online for each person.
What do I need to bring with me?
Please bring proof ID (ID card or passport), your patient registration form and your health insurance card.
Monday - Friday
09.00 - 12.30
13.30 - 18.00
Saturday and Sunday
09.00 - 12.30
13.30 - 17.00
Walk-in possible at any time (without guarantee of test appointment)
Parking / Arrival / Taxi
Please use public transportation. There are very few parking spaces available at the test center. The hospital parking garage is not available for people visiting the test center.
Cabs are available at the test center.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- If you have mild symptoms of an acute respiratory infection (cough, sore throat, with or without fever, feeling feverish, muscle pain) and/or a sudden loss of smell or taste.
- If your employer sends you for a test.
- If you want a test for personal reasons.
- If the cantonal medical officer (Kantonsärztin) recommends a test.
The testing centre is open to adults and children aged 10 or over. Children under the age of 12 who have symptoms of coronavirus should see their GP.
By using the online registration system, you are helping us to reduce waiting times. We apologise for any waiting time you may nonetheless experience
- The test costs for antigen tests are covered.
- The test costs for PCR tests are covered if you have symptoms that point to COVID or on official/medical orders.
- The test costs for PCR tests for travel or at your own request are Fr. 137.
Payment by credit card or EC card only (no cash payment possible).
The test is free of charge if:
you have symptoms that indicate COVID on official/medical instructions
You will receive the test result via e-mail.
For the antigen test, the result is delivered within approx. 30 min.
If a PCR test is necessary in your case, you will usually receive the result within 24-48 hours by unencrypted e-mail in German and English.
The test result is usually sent within 24 to 48 hours, even over the holidays.